Areas of Service
- Master of Education and Educational Specialist in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Clemson University
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education from Erskine College
- NHTSA DUI Detection and Field Sobriety Testing, August 2021 Curriculum
Anna Mehr came to the firm as a legal assistant to coordinate with the courts and assist in managing the caseload. Her extensive background in the mental health field gives her the opportunity to help clients seeking counseling resources.
Anna successfully completed the 3-day NHTSA DUI Detection course in Atlanta, Georgia, which is the standard by which all law enforcement are trained for DUI cases.
Anna enjoys cooking, hiking, playing video games, exploring the diverse culinary culture in Greenville, and relaxing with her wonderful husband, Spencer, and their sassy Pomeranian, Chimera.
Professional Counseling Association
- American Counseling Association
- Special Olympics South Carolina
- Greenville County Animal Care