Areas Of Service
- Paralegal Associate in Applied Science
- Honors Graduate Greenville Technical College
- NHTSA DUI Detection and Field Sobriety Testing, December 2017 Curriculum
Kaycee Dancy joined our firm as a paralegal in 2017 and quickly worked her way into the position of office manager and lead liaison for our clients. She handles all scheduling and ensures that the office runs efficiently, all while maintaining our office’s caseload.
Kaycee successfully completed the 3-day NHTSA DUI Detection course in Atlanta, Georgia, which is the standard by which all law enforcement are trained for DUI cases.
Kaycee enjoys reading, cooking, traveling, spending time with her beautiful daughter, Karter Monroe, and their beloved dog and cat, Chewy and Dabo. Kaycee is an avid Clemson Tigers fan.
- Phi Theta Kappa
- SCUPA (South Carolina Up State Paralegal Association)
- No Kid Hungry
- Feed the Children
- Greenville Humane Society
- Greenville Period Project